Just an update on the house............
WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!!!!!
I was literally dancing and jumping up and down all day on Thursday! We even got more than we were hoping for because we sold it without a Realtor and they came without one, so we just had a business write up out contract and do the closing for us.
I showed the house to the couple on Wednesday. They are young (my age, not Terry's age...) and are getting married in September. It was just prefect for both or us. We want to get out in the end of August and they want to get in. As I was showing them around my house, I could actually hear excitement in their voices. And then we got to the master bedroom. It's definitely the best room in the house. They LOVED the two walk in closets and the huge bath. As they left, I knew that wasn't going to be the last time talking to them.
And it wasn't about two hours later, they called and wanted to bring a Realtor along to check it out. Luckily they were committed to her and didn't use her. So the next morning, they called and made the offer. We went back and forth a couple times and finally settled on the price and that afternoon we met with a Realtor to write up the contract and get the process going.
You don't know how lucky and blessed I feel right now. It only took 9 days to sell the house, this was the second person we showed it to and the fact that we both did it without an agent meant that we only had to pay 1% compared to 3%. I feel like a completely different person. I have been overwhelmed, stressed out and depressed for the past couple of months but I feel so much better now. I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders and I can start living again.
Oh and on the same day, we put an offer on a house in Utah. It's a short sale so we have two months until we found out about that. Hopefully I won't think about it much.... ha, me not thinking is like a fish not swimming, not going to happen :)
4 comments:
I think its amazing how the Lord just knows our needs and makes things happen when they need to. Same thing happened when we left Laramie. Everything worked out in 1 week! No Realtor.
That is just great!! I can't believe how sometimes things just work out so perfectly and completely. Great Job!!
great news!!!
Congratulations, that is such great news, on both counts. Lets hope you get your new house in Utah!!
Post a Comment