Kanyon has been doing basketball this year. He has done it for the past 8 weeks. He has improved a ton. He liked it but didn't love it, so we went be doing it again for awhile. Here are a few pictures to show off what he does.
Jumping Drills

Dribbling

They go all around these chairs to practice switching hands

Shooting

Lay-ups

Lightning

They had a little scrimmage at the end but Kanyon got bored (he wasn't aggressive enough to get the ball) so he sat by the coaches. He loves the girl coach. I would see him holding her hand or hugging her, instead of listening....

The hour definitely got really boring for our spectators....


So I still love my camera. There is no way that I could have gotten these pictures with my old one. The zoom was awful, it would never focus. I love it and fear I will take even more pictures!
1 comment:
You gotta let the kids try everything, right? Hopefully he finds a sport he loves, but I'm glad he still had fun. That's the most important thing.
Post a Comment