Monday, December 12, 2011

Pebbles Flintstone?

Tasyn is now 13 months and walking all the time (unless it's a super long distance, then she'll crawl). She just doesn't look like a baby anymore, but a little toddler walking around. I put her hair in a pony tail for the first time yesterday, she looks like Pebbles from the Flintstone. She looks so cute! Here a couple pictures of her walking and being very active!





3 comments:

Mandy said...

She is so cute! They grow way too fast.

The Fischer Family said...

She is so cute Kaysi! I got the heat transfers in the mail the other day! Thank you so much! They are adorable! I haven't put them on the shirts yet (I haven't bought them yet! lol) but I'll send you a picture when I get them done! I also realized I didn't transfer the money to your paypal yet...I'll do that today!! Thanks again! I'm gonna have some excited boys on Christmas morning!

Matt and Jess said...

I love the ponytail!