Thursday, September 6, 2012

Keyne's 1st day of school

This week Keyne started preschool!  He did such a great job and had no problems going.  Now if we could only get him to talk during class.  The school (it's in a church) is in Hyannis, 20 minutes away.  So for the 2 1/2 hours that he is gone, I'm driving for 45 minutes of it. 1 1/2 hours total.  So there isn't much time for me to do stuff with the time I have only one kid.

IMG_5523 IMG_5532

We learned about school last week.  I knew that he would have to be potty trained to go, so on Wednesday last week I started.  He was naked for most of the day and did great!  No accidents and even went poop.  The next day was good, he just kept on asking for his diaper.  Over all he only had two pee accidents in 1 week.  Going #2 is another story.... he still hasn't figured that out yet.  But he's good enjoy to go to school because he's great at holding it.
 
Here is the best picture I could get with his underwear.  

No comments: