Saturday, November 23, 2013

Halloween 2013

How can I not post about Halloween??  It's one of my favorite holidays!  Of course we had a family theme this year, we were the Gardner Avengers!!

We had a fun night and the kids had fun dressing up!  We went to the little town and went trick or treating and then came home and enjoyed the candy.  This is the first Halloween in my life that I haven't eaten candy (I've given it up to lose the baby weight).  

So here are the pictures:

Thor

Iron Man
Captain America
Hawkeye.  It took some convincing to get him to be Hawkeye, we bought this awesome bow and arrow and told him that he had to be Hawkeye to get it.  He wanted to be Iron Man like Tyce (which he was for school).
Hulk (the cutest Hulk ever!)
And here's the group.  Black Widow and Agent Coulson too

No comments: