Have I told you lately that I love having a little girl. I of course love my boys too but it's so much fun to have a girl now! Does anyone remember my awesome blue pants from high school? Well I don't wear them anymore, so Tasyn gets to now. Isn't she so stinkin' cute!!

4 comments:
You really have to stop this Kaysi! You are making me want to have another little girl really bad!!!! She is too stinkin' cute! And you are so stinkin' talented! Oh and I got my vinyl lettering in the mail today! So excited! Thanks again!
So cute!! You make the cutest little outfits!! (p.s. I wouldn't mind seeing what those pants looked like...)
That is such a darling outfit(and of course Tasyn is darling too)!!! You are so talented, and yes, I am a little envious!!
love, Love, LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment