Friday, March 11, 2011

4 Months?!?!


Today Tasyn is 4 months old. I can't believe that she is already that old, she's growing way too fast!! I took some pictures of her this morning (yes we are up way too early today) in a dress that I made for her yesterday. I'm super excited about this dress, I just think it turned out so cute. I'm not proud of myself very often, but I'm proud of this dress (tutorial coming on Tuesday). Check out Stitches 'N Giggles that's where I got the fabric.

Anyway, back to Tasyn. I LOVE this age with babies. They are so happy, still sleep a lot, sleep better in the night, laugh and giggle and most of all, they are not mobile!! Tasyn is really loving people. Yesterday, Tyce really got her laughing. She doesn't care for toys yet, she'll look at them but not play with them yet. She is a sweet and good baby. She is definitely a Momma's girl because when she's tired or hungry she screams until she gets me. I really don't mind :)

Here's some pictures of her today. She totally rolled over (on accident) today!
She loves to stand! She stood this chair for about 2 minutes by herself!
Before she rolled over:
After, she wasn't sure what happened!
So happy!



Here's a video of her today. Sorry for my talking....

3 comments:

Danielle said...

She is completely adorable! What a sweetheart! The dress is super cute too!

The Fischer Family said...

So so sweet! But stop already!!! Just kidding! I love the look on their face when they roll over and then look at you like "What the heck just happened!?!?!" So funny! She is precious! I'm so glad you finally got your little girl..it seems like you are having a lot of fun with her!

Matt and Jess said...

What a little sweetheart! And I love the dress too!! I just made a circle skirt for my baby, so I'm excited to try this dress out too!!