Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cute Kids

I am not like to brag about myself, but I sure like to brag about my kids. I am one proud momma!! We were all walking around at Sam's Club yesterday and we had two different people ask us if all 4 were ours... sometimes I'm a little shocked too :). I just wanted to share some pictures of my super cute kids. Too bad Tasyn was in her carseat when I took pictures of the boys or I could had a picture of all four, next time...

Terry dressed the boys today... gotta love Keyne's tie

We were just walking around our "mall" yesterday and decided to go into payless. The boys are always needing shoes (for next year) so we looked. And I'm so glad that we did, we found the prefect shoes: light up STAR WARS!!! And they were on sale for $9. Of course we got some for both of them. They got to wear them to church.

And here is my cute Tasyn. Everyone at church commented about how cute she is. I'm not going to argue with them, she's sure cute!
Keyne wanted to be in the picture, but I was trying to hurry and snap some pictures of the dress for my blog... I wish I would have gotten his whole face because he looks so cute!

No comments: