HAPPY EASTER!! This year we were in Colorado Springs for Easter on vacation!! I didn't want to go out of town for the holiday but it just happened like that. I was a little sad because I love seeing everyone at church in their cute new outfits. Plus, I made everyone something this year for Easter.... we'll just have to wear it next week for church instead.
We had a good Easter. Pretty simple this year. We had a little egg hunt at the hotel and the boys loved it! here are a few pictures of them
Tasyn holding some eggs! She slept through most of the hunt
Kanyon
Tyce
Keyne
All four of them
The night before we went to Colorado Springs, we dyed easter eggs. Everyone loved it!!
Tasyn got in the action
Keyne was so proud of his eggs!
Tyce dyed all of his blue...
Kanyon showing off his
All the boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment