Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I've already put him to work

TAX SEASON IS OVER!!!!!!

We made it through another tax season. This one was the hardest for us, especially for Terry. But it's over and we can move on and not think about for awhile!! Terry actually got to start going in at 8:00 (instead of 5:00) on Thursday and he got Saturday off, so that was nice.

Yesterday, Terry had the day off. I felt really bad, but I put him to work. Our downstairs toilet has been awful for a LONG time. It's been "broken" for about 6 to 7 months. It doesn't flush very well. And then this weekend, it started to leak. So it was time to replace it. Well when we got the old toilet out, we decided that it would be a good idea to replace the floor too. So he got to spend his day off doing that. I'm so glad that we did it though, it's nice to a new look to it!

So here is the before:


Terry working hard
And here is the new floor, toilet and baseboards.
We decided to go with a vinyl baseboard. Boys just aren't the cleanest in bathrooms and this way we can just wipe it clean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure could use a new floor and toilet in my bathroom:)

It looks Great!!!