This weekend Terry's parents came down for a visit!! We always love it when people come and visit us!! We had a great time with them. Friday we hit the local stores and then the zoo.
The boys love this tree at the zoo

Kanyon dressing up at the museum at the zoo

Then on Saturday, we headed over to Dodge and went to Boot Hill. Terry and I haven't gone to it before and I was so surprised by how fun it was! There was a lot of things there to look at and all of the boys really enjoyed themselves. In the summer they even have shows, so we will definitely be going back!
Here are a few pictures that Grandma took of the boys




1 comment:
How fun for your boys! That seems perfect! I'm glad you had fun :) It makes me want to take my family out to do more!
Post a Comment