For Easter I decided to make something for everything. I made all of the boys ties, Tasyn a dress and a skirt for myself. Since we weren't here for Easter, we wore it on Sunday. I even found these awesome suits for the boys when we were in CO. Here are a few pictures of everyone!
We had to use the timer for our family pictures and my camera doesn't like to focus very well.... so they are a little blurry, I was bummed!


4 comments:
You are so talented!
Great job on the ties and the dresses!! You always have such great ideas! That's so cool you went to Boot Hill, I had no idea all the stuff they had there!
Awesome job!! You are so creative and you inspire me to try to make things!!!
Your family is adorable!!!!!
You all look AWESOME!!! We miss you!!
Post a Comment