Wow, it's been awhile since I've updated this blog. The reason why, because nothing has happened worth blogging about. For the past two weeks, we have been sick. It's been long and awful and I'm so ready for the kids to be healthy. When I last posted, it was about sick kids and how they were on the mend. Well they weren't on the mend, and since that post we have been to the doctors 5 times (6 times within one week). Last weekend, Tasyn's eye was so swollen that we took her to Instra care. There we found out that she still had her ear infection, even though she had been on medicine for three days. So she got a shot of antibiotics. Then that day, we took Tyce in because he didn't seem to be doing well either and his ear infection was there too. So the kids were miserable for three days because the dumb medicine wasn't working. We then had to take Tasyn in on Sunday and Monday to get a check up and to make sure her eye was getting better. Here are a couple of pictures of her eye:
She is doing much better now!! Kanyon also got sick this week, with a fever of 105, and found out that he had tonsillitis and he had to miss three days of school. He was miserable too. Keyne in all of this stayed healthy, which is a shock because he's our kid that gets everything. The past two weeks there has been constantly fighting, whining and sleepless nights. I'm definitely ready for our regular routine. And now I'm sick. I kinda think that it's strep, but not sure. All I know is that I have a sore throat and no energy!
In the middle of this all, I had to make Valentines for the kids. Now that Keyne is in school, I have three boys to make things for. I personally think that things turned out cute. Here are what they look like
Kanyon's:
Tyce's:
Keyne's:
I also volunteered to help with Tyce's and Kanyon's party. Kanyon's teacher asked me to be in charge of the party, but I told her I couldn't do it. Good thing I didn't do it because the day after she asked, we went to the doctor for the first time and my life got crazy. I did volunteer to do a game, bingo.
I'm not a huge Valentine's Day fan, I hate having to feel romantic because of a dumb holiday. But at the same time, I love all the crafts involved :). I really like Valentine's Day as a family holiday, just not for a couple's holiday (sorry Terry....). I hope that everyone has a great Valentine's Day and that they feel loved tomorrow!!
PS- if you want to know how I made any of the Valentine's or get the free bingo printable, go to my craft blog.
1 comment:
How horrible about all the sickness!! Poor Tasyn, her eyes looks so sad:( Really cute Valentines, you did a great job!
Post a Comment