This week started out so promising. Terry was getting home earlier than usually, we had a fun half day planned for Tuesday to celebrate Kanyon's good parent teacher conference. Then they all got sick! And it's been a miserable week since then, for everyone. First it started with Tyce and pink eye. Then he just got worse and worse. He started throwing up and had a fever and a horrible cough. Then Tasyn and Keyne got the pink eye. Then Kanyon got the cold. Wednesday, everyone was home from school sick.
I took them to the doctors and found out that Tasyn and Tyce both had pink eye and double ear infections. So we got medicine and went back home. Giving the medicine to the kids in awful. Every time I have to sit on them and make sure they swallow or keep their eyes open. Tasyn wanted to be held constantly, day and night. She would fall asleep for about 30 minutes and then wake up crying. Between her and Tyce, Terry and I didn't get much sleep at night and had to do shifts. Terry took Thursday off to help me (thank goodness!).
Kids are finally on the mend, the fevers are starting to break and they are playing and smiling more. Hopefully soon everything will be make to normal!
3 comments:
That's no fun! I hope they feel better soon. I hope you don't get sick too. There's nothing worse than trying to take care of kids while you're sick.
That's sounds horrible!! Good thing you and Terry didn't have it. That's even worse being sick and taking care of sick kids! Hope everybody gets better fast!!
OH Kaysi I'm so sorry! I hope everyone gets better soon! And that you and Terry can stay healthy!
Post a Comment