This week Keyne started preschool for speech. I was super excited about it, him not so much. He gets to go two times a week in the afternoon, which means that I might have some peach and quiet a couple days a week :). I tried really hard to get him excited about going, but once he realized that I was going to be leaving, he got really sad and clingy. I left him crying, it was so sad. It was hard for me to leave him because there is a good chance that he will cry the whole 2 hours. Hopefully he warms up to this because he is going to have to learn sooner or later.
He was super cute with his new back pack. He was very excited to get to wear it.
He picked it out by himself even
As we left the school, Tyce said, "Tasyn is going to miss Keyne." and then I asked him if he was going to miss him, and he nodded his head. Good to know he likes his brother because they fight constantly.
1 comment:
Good luck with the whole crying thing. I know how that is. I can't even count how many times I've left Burton crying. I knew I was doing the right thing and eventually he got over it. Now he's doing great :)
Post a Comment