Thursday, January 26, 2012

CRUISE part 3

The last few days of the cruise were packed full.  There isn't a dull moment with the Newtons!!
The third port that we went to was Roaton, Hondarus.

Our first stop there was to see the monkeys!!  They were awesome, I loved playing and holding them!
They were smart little things, they got into people's bags and even Dad's pocket!


One group (not my group) went on a shark dive....crazy huh?
We went to a little beach and went snorkeling and then we toured around the area.
The next day we went to Costa Maya, Mexico.  We went and saw the Mayan ruins there.  They were really cool to look at.  It amazing to look at something that has been there for so long!
There was a monkey in a tree there, so cute!
That night was our final formal night.  
All of the sisters were there, so we took a picture of us.
We would go dancing a lot of the nights.  It was awesome!!!  I had forgotten how much I miss dancing!
Since Kody and I didn't have spouses, we got to dance quite a bit.  It was so great to dance with him, I have missed my big brother!
The last day we had a big 50th wedding anniversary celebration for my parents.  Kori did the whole party and did a GREAT job!!
We celebrated a royal marriage.  Aren't they so cute!!
We spent the whole day playing Pinnacle!  There was tournament and it lasted all day long.  It was so much fun!

I'm ready for another cruise!  This was awesome and next time I'll make sure that Terry is with me to join in all the fun!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I want to go on a cruise! What an amazing trip you had! Did I mention you look great?

The Fischer Family said...

Those monkeys are AWESOME!!! And I love the picture of you and Kody dancing together! It's like old times :-) Did you get to swing?!?! You guys were always so good at that! Makes me want to go on a cruise so bad!!

Matt and Jess said...

I think I would be a little freaked out by the monkeys!! You look so good in all your pictures!