The first ports that we went to was the Grand Cayman and then Cozumel, Mexico.
At the Grand Cayman, we went to a placed called sting ray city. It's where you go and get to pet, hold, kiss and feed sting rays. It was awesome! Mom and Dad came with us. It was worth going just to see Dad react to the snorkeling and the sting rays!!
On our way there, they were actually smiling but very nervous.
Dad with his snorkeling gear. He didn't last very long in the water. Once he saw the huge eel (like 5 to 6 feet long), he was on the boat again!
Erica holding a sting ray. You can't tell by this picture, but she was afraid of them. Whenever one came swimming by, she would jump onto my back. I really enjoyed the sting rays, they were very fascinating! I ended up kissing one, feeding it and holding three different ones, even by myself.
On the way back they got to hold a real star fish. Poor Mom got sick from the waves and didn't feel well the rest of the day.
Day 2, Cozumel Mexico. I went with a group of people and we rented a van and drove around the island. I loved seeing all of the culture.
We found some really nice beaches away from the port and away from the people!
I was all for holding random things.... like three huge iguanas!
A little place where we had lunch before we went shopping. I actually got to use a little Spanish to make some good deals. Found lots of fun stuff there!
We played Pounce several times at night. It was great!









2 comments:
OK! Your dad in that snorkeling gear is cracking me up! lol...it looks like a fantastic time with the Newton clan like always!!!!
I am so jealous!! I really want to go on a cruise now!! Oh, and those iguanas are crazy!!
Post a Comment