Saturday, January 28, 2012

Angry Birds Party!!!

Today we had Keyne's birthday party!  I think that it turned out pretty good and the kids seemed to have a lot of fun.  We just had Ashley and Jared over for it.  With their 5 kids and our 4, we have a pretty full house!  So here is the fun party.  If you like the ideas, I will have tutorials on my craft blog in the few weeks on how I made everything :)

Keyne in his pig shirt :)

The first game.  We had pig cans and threw angry birds to knock them down.  We even go the wood out and rearranged them.
I made some pom pom angry birds out of yarn for the kids.  We took a sling shot and tried to knock down some cups.  
Keyne
Brady
Keyne with his pig
Next we had a little paper craft, they glued together their angry birds.

I made everyone a mask.  
Tyce
Brady
Cameron
Keyne didn't like his very much....
Now it was time for cake and ice cream
And presents!

Here's the cupcakes I made.  The front ones were supposed to look like grass.  I have no cake decorating things, I think it's time to break down and buy some!
Party favor :)


5 comments:

Mandy said...

So cute Kaysi! What a fun party :)

The Fischer Family said...

Great party Mama!! I'm gonna pin this because Jonah would LOVE this party!!! You are so inspiring! :-P

Matt and Jess said...

That is THE cutest party idea!! It looks like such fun, and you are such a cute mom for doing all that!! I may still this idea in the future!

Kori said...

That turned out so cute! The kids look super happy and the cupcakes look scrumptious!

Tasha said...

That turned out adorable!!!! I love it all. The masks were fabulous.