This past week I was able to go on a cruise with my family!!! My parents' 50th wedding anniversary is this March, so we went to celebrate. Thanks to Terry and Sheena for allowing me to go, it was awesome!! I'm ready to do it again! :) Here are a few pictures of the first couple days
We started the trip off with a party. Denny made a 2 1/2 hour video of the 50 years. It was AMAZING and so awesome to see all of the pictures from the past 50 years.
Here is our ship. It's huge!! I was amazed by how big it was. Whenever I was in the ship, it felt like I was in a big hotel, not on the ocean.
We all were so giddy to get on the ship. I think everyone needed this vacation!
Finally on the boat with Mom and Dad
The happy couple
Waving goodbye
Here we go!
The evening we got to go to dinner and order lots and lots of food! I didn't have sugar for 15 days, so when it was dessert time, I ordered 3 or 4 each night, it was awesome!
It was so fun dressing up at night.
The next day we were on the ship all day long. I spent the majority of it reading the Hunger Games (I haven't read a book for about 5 years). Then this evening was our first formal night. Here is a picture of the huge group that went. I personally think we all look fabulous.
Since Terry didn't go, I got a lot of pictures of myself...
And with the girls :)
More pictures to come once other people post them on facebook. I didn't take many pictures.












5 comments:
I'm SO glad you guys got to do this! You all look great!
Wow! That is a huge group! I can't wait until Alex and I can go on a cruise. Fun times!
OOps! I was signed in as Alex! :/
I am just elated that you got to go on this cruise! I hope it was just fabulous for you. You look amazing and you deserve every bit of it!
That looks like such fun!! Too bad Terry didnt go, but I bet you loved having fun with your fam!
Post a Comment