This week was spring break for us. I wish that I could tell you that it was an awesome week and we did a ton of fun things. But it wasn't. The weather wasn't great and I had so many doctor appointments (4 in the week) that it was hard to get out of the house. The poor kids were basically in the house for the whole week. I didn't even craft at all this week, we just hung out and didn't do much. One day I did decide to take the kids down to Salt Lake by myself. We first went to the gateway and went to the Children's museum. It was pretty busy because it's spring break.
Here are a few pictures from that
The boys built this
Tasyn in the blocks
Tyce was so pride of what he built
Then I took the kids on the trax down to City Creek to meet Terry for lunch. There were a ton of people there. I don't do well in large crowds, I get really anxious and stressed out. I worry that I'm going to lose one or something is going to happen to them. I think we are going to stay away from City Creek until the excitement of it dies down.
That is pretty much all that we did. We went to the park a couple of times and have a couple of playdates and that was fun. Friday we were supposed to go down for Cameron's birthday party but it snowed, so we didn't make it. I was pretty upset with the weather. I'm used to nice weather for spring break, not snow!






No comments:
Post a Comment