Sunday, May 13, 2012

18 months

This cute girl turned 18 months this weekend!!!  You know what the means?  She gets to go the nursery!!!!  Today I got to go to Sunday school is Terry and no kids.... I don't know how long that has been, at least 18 months :).  

Tasyn is at such a fun age right now.  She is full of life and energy.  She is a fun little girl.   She is talking a ton.  She can communicate with us what she wants most of the time and we understand what she wants.  It's awesome!  Phone and ipod are words that come up a lot in the day.

Here are just a few pictures to show a little of her cute personality:


Look at those cute curls!!
We went down to City Creek and the kids got to play in the water, she loved it!
She was splashing me and so of course she was laughing at me getting wet.
She's a good but messy eater
I went around and playing tag with the kids, she loved every minute of it and would even chase me.

We went back to the water.
She just stood by the fountain and let it get her wet.
She got soaked!

I am loving this cute little girl!!

2 comments:

Joe and Cassie said...

I love those pictures! She is a cute girl!

Matt and Jess said...

She is such a doll! Yay for nursery!