Saturday, May 26, 2012

Preschool Graduations

Last week, both Keyne and Tyce got done with their school.

Keyne has been doing so well at school.  He still doesn't talk there but talks a lot more at home!  He will participate in class, just not socialize.  

The class had a little party with treats.

Here's Keyne getting his papers from his teacher.

They ate and then play with bubbles!
I can't believe that Tyce is done with preschool and will be going to kindergarten next year!  It's so crazy that he's that old!

Ms. Sarah was an awesome teacher and did such a great job with the kids!

Here he is with his cute hat!

There was a fun program, here is Tyce with a sock pocket that he made.

Him singing a song
And waving to his brother

I can't believe that the end of the school year is already here. I'm excited (and nervous) about summer.  Hopefully we will get to do lots of different things this summer!

No comments: