So this blog is slacking! Wow, it's been awhile since I updated it. We still aren't adjusting to the move. Plus it seems like the month of October went to making these costumes...
Since I like to do a family theme, I knew that I had to come up with something that Kanyon and Tyce with love but could easily make something everyone something. So I came up with Legos. I knew the boys would love it and Tasyn would tolerate it. So the process began with making them. They took forever and barely lasted the night, but it was worth it! My favorite part of it all, we didn't see another Lego :).
Since I like to do a family theme, I knew that I had to come up with something that Kanyon and Tyce with love but could easily make something everyone something. So I came up with Legos. I knew the boys would love it and Tasyn would tolerate it. So the process began with making them. They took forever and barely lasted the night, but it was worth it! My favorite part of it all, we didn't see another Lego :).
I didn't come up with Terry's costume until Monday. I was just procrastinating I just didn't want to make him anything. But then I decided to make him a robber, since the boys were police and fire men. And me, well I'm just a girl. I guess the robber's wife.
Kanyon decided to be a fire fighter.
And Tyce wanted to be a police man.
I knew that Keyne and Tasyn wouldn't wear the heads, so they went as Legos. Keyne actually wore his costume most of the time.
Tasyn tolerated her costume for the first round of trick or treating and then she was just done with it. She wore it much longer than I expected.
So these costumes were big and bulky. You couldn't move or see very well. At one point I needed to get my head that was on the ground and tried to bend down. It didn't work out, the boys had to get it for me. I'm glad that I didn't send the boys to school in them, they would have been miserable.








1 comment:
I mean really my friend! You are amazing! How creative!!! Once again you knocked it out of the park!!!
Post a Comment