My little girl turned 2 last weekend, on the 11th. I can't believe that is has already been 2 years. She is growing up so fast and turning into a toddler. She is just as busy as the boys. She loves to talk and play and be with her brothers.

We were up at Terry's parents' house on her birthday, so we had a little party for her there. There was no theme and not much to it, but the kids seemed to have fun.

For her presents we bought her a baby doll and a few things to go with it. She was so excited to see the doll.

Her baby even has baby blankets just like her!

Then we played Ring Around The Rosy. That was the only game we played.

Tasyn loved it!

Then we had ice cream cake, it was delicious!

The next day was her actually birthday. I made her a birthday shirt (just like I do for all of the kids).

She just looks so grown up! I love having a little girl!

I took this picture yesterday, Tasyn just adores and loves her kitty.

1 comment:
Happy birthday to Tasyn! What a sweetie pie! Can't believe you've had 2 years with the princess you wanted so badly! Here's to another wonderful year!!
Post a Comment