On Monday my not so little Kanyon turned the big 8!! I can't believe that I have been a mom for 8 years but at the same time I can't remember life not being a mom. Kanyon is such a great boy! He is full of spunk and energy and he makes friends with everyone. He the only one that is super social, if someone at the store talks to us, he will try them our life story or what we did that day. He's extremely smart and knows it.... sometimes it's a good thing, sometimes bad.
Here are a few pictures of him in his new birthday shirt. It was cold outside so all I got was a cheesy smile...

We went to Rapid City last weekend to celebrate mine and his birthday. So we didn't have much of a party for him. We invited one friend (our neighbor) over for dinner, cake and then games.
Here are some pictures from the party:
Opening presents

He asked for Halo 4 but we gave him Wipeout 3 on Kinect instead.

Kanyon asked to have 7 normal candles and then one #8 candle. I thought it was funny that he was so specific.

I felt like the cake and party were pretty lame, so I surprised him with rainbow cupcakes.

After the cake and ice cream we let the kids play Wipeout. They had fun.

This picture is awesome of Keyne and Tyce!

I still can't believe that he is 8, it's so crazy to me. As for his baptism we have decided to wait and do it when the baby is born and do the blessing the same weekend. Hoping that more people will come (anyone is invited!!). We are hoping around mother's day will be the weekend but you never know when it comes to babies :).
1 comment:
Wow! We have 8 year Ole's Kaysi! When did we grow up? !?! Happy birthday to Kanyon! Looks like he had a great time!
Post a Comment