Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter

Holidays haven't been great for us this year.  We were sick during Christmas and Easter just wasn't the greatest.  I think being 8 months pregnant has something to do with it.  Or that we tried to go to the local egg hunt and it was just a flop.  Or maybe it's because our kids have been super grumpy and just like to complain.  Either way, it wasn't the greatest holiday.  I'm glad that the holiday season is over with... it's a lot of work.

It wasn't a horrible holiday, the kids had fun and enjoyed it.  I'm just a cranky pregnant person....

Anyone, here's a few pictures from the day.  I really didn't make much for the holiday, I made the boys ties and that's about it.  



 
 

We had an Easter egg hunt in our back yard after church.  Luckily the weather was nice enough and the kids had fun.







No comments: