Wow, it's been awhile since I've been on this blog and updated it. Let's just say that my other blog kinda starts over my life and whenever I sit write down to write a post, I of course write one for my craft blog. Deadlines come and there are a lot of things that I HAVE to do for that blog, so this one has struggled. Luckily I at least stay up with Facebook.
We have had 4 birthdays since the last time I posted.
Tyce is now 7. He turned 7 at the end of November. We were in Gillette with Terry's parent's house for Thanksgiving, so we had a little party there with his cousins. He loves Iron Man and anything involving super heroes. Tyce is such a sweet boy. Although he is very shy to other people, he is constantly talking and being loud at our house. He has a GREAT sense of humor and loves to joke around. He has the best laugh too. Right now he is obsessed with Iron Man, Legos and Minecraft. He is very loving and caring, he adores Koy. Keyne and him are starting to become great friends now. Everyone loves Tyce!


Keyne turned the big 5 in January. Keyne wanted to have another train birthday party this year (he had on last year). So he got another train party and it was so much fun! We love trains at our house.



I turned 30 in February. Yup, I'm officially old :). For the week before my birthday I went up to Boise (that's why my parents are and 4 of my siblings) and had a fun filled week with just Koy. It was amazing and I loved every single of it!! I wish that I could do that all the time. We went shopping, we stayed up late, we talked, we played and I only had to worry about one other person beside myself :).

Kanyon turned 9 in March.

Kanyon is amazing boy, very smart and very friendly. He is becoming very independent and more responsible He is very helpful with Koy and the other kids. It's amazing when we go to things in town, EVERYONE knows Kanyon. And I mean everyone, the kids, the adults, the teachers. I guess that's one perk of living in a community of about 400 people.


Tasyn is in preschool this semester. She started in January and goes once a week with Keyne. It's wonderful to have a day that I just have one kid at home for a couple hours! She is a talker and a thinker. She's so funny, the things that she says. She is definitely a girl and much different than the boys.

And Koy will be 1 this month!! It's crazy to think that he's that old. He's so much fun. Such a sweet and easy baby. He is starting to play with the other kids so that is great. He's acting more like a toddler than a baby, it's crazy. He's finally starting to get teeth. The top ones are coming through and the bottom two are starting.

No comments:
Post a Comment