Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas program

Last night Kanyon had a Christmas program for his preschool. Kanyon was super excited about it. It was really cute to watch all the kids sing the song. Kanyon did great! He knew all of the words and I could hear him very well. I love that he loves to sings, it makes me so proud of him! It was by far the shortest program I've ever been to, they only sang one song and then said, "we wish you a Merry Christmas!" I was expecting a little more, but with that young of kids it could get out of hand.

Here's the only decent picture that I got, I wasn't sitting in the best spot and my camera was being difficult.
Here is a video of Kanyon singing. I don't know how to hook up our video camera and I am not patient enough to wait until Terry gets home. So I played it on our TV and then video taped it. Sorry that it is so horrible, but at least now you can hear him sing. He is the male voice that likes to hold notes longer than he's supposed to and says "Jesus" really loud :). Turn up the volume. Listen for Tyce, he has some commentary (he actually does talk :)).


GO HERE to see the full video

No comments: