Sunday, December 13, 2009

Got Milk??

When Kanyon was a baby, I was pretty strict about what he ate. I actually listened to the doctors back then and made sure he didn't eat anything until he was old enough (with exception of sugar, he has a sucker at 8mo). With Tyce, I was a little less strict but still tried to make sure that he didn't eat anything that he shouldn't. I was especially picky about dairy and making sure the boys didn't get that at a young age. Well Keyne is definitely a third child... he has had everything and for a long time too. He eats what we eat and loves it too. Today he was being really whiny and I was trying to get something done, so I gave him some cookies. He shut up right away and loved them. What baby wouldn't enjoy the taste of grasshopper cookies :). He immediately got a bath after his third cookie.

1 comment:

Kori said...

That is hilarious, Kaysi. I broke down and gave Nash some mint cookie today, too... but I only gave him 1/3 of a cookie! :)