Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's the Last Day of the Year!

It is the last day of 2009, wow this year has flown by! There isn't much happening here today. Terry is out counting cows like he does every Dec 31st and the boys and I are at home hanging out. Since it is the last day of the year, I have a ton of coupons that expire today. So I got them all out and let the boys have a snowball fight! It was a lot of fun. They would just throw them every where.
Keyne was super cute, he just sat there and threw coupons on his head over and over again.

Kanyon doing a coupon angel :)
We plan to have a quiet New Year's Eve. The boys and I made noise makers yesterday for crafts. We'll probably have a couple of snacks and watch the ball drop. What do you have plan for this New Year's Eve?

4 comments:

Britni said...

Hmm this seems a little familiar to a summer celebration using IHOP dollars that Bryan/Kody earned.

Kori said...

You even make throwing coupons away fun! You're awesome, Kaysi. Happy New Year!

Anna Beal said...

I knew there was a good use for coupons! :)

Danielle said...

Hahaha! I love it! It's so you to think of your dear coupons expiring! Very funny, yet sad too I guess.
I love Kanyon doing the "coupon angel"!