Yesterday we got to go to the zoo. Have a told you how much I love our zoo!! I really do! Well the kids really liked it too. It's the first time that we actually looked at all the animals for awhile now. We started with the giraffes and luckily they were hungry! I love feeding them. Everyone got a change to feed them and we spent at least 30 minutes doing it.
Kanyon
Tyce
Tylin feeding the giraffe, she didn't care too much for the tongue.
Keyne feeding... look at that tongue!!
Then we saw the rest of the zoo. Sadly I didn't get my camera out too much. We would get there and then the boys would just want to move on. They are a busy bunch!
This is the only picture I could get of Keyne and Tylin looking at the camera. They actually were more interested in the sand than the otters!
What cute boys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment