Number four is on the way!!!

The little one is waving to you!!

I just got back from the doctor's and now it's time to tell you all that I'm pregnant!!! I'm 16 weeks along and due November 19th. I'm doing really well and super excited. I'm in the sweet part of pregnancy, morning sickness is gone, my energy is starting to come back and I'm still not too big. Too bad it won't last!
This one actually hasn't been too bad. Very different from the other three, I really didn't get sick much. I only threw up once (which is huge compared to the other ones). I was a little nauseous here and there but nothing like before. The main thing is lack of energy and motivation to do anything. April was not a good month, with the end of tax season and the start of morning sickness!
There is no other feeling than having an instrument put onto your stomach and then a baby appear on the screen, it's just so crazy!!! I love it though! Even though I'm far enough to probably see what the baby is.... the baby really liked to have its legs together, so no luck on that. I'm just going to assume it's a boy until proven differently. But everything is going great and we all are quite excited about this!!
18 comments:
Yea!!!! Congratulations!!! We are soo excited for you guys!! It'll be fun having our babies so close in age!!!
Woohoo! Congrats! You make cute boys, but hoping for a girl for you! :)
Holy night! Number 4! I can't believe it! You are such an amazing mom. I'm so proud of you. Congratulations. I hope everything goes well and I would love to see how cute of a little girl you could make. You did great on your boys!
How exciting! I'm impressed how long you've kept it quiet - that was so hard for me to not share why I had a lack of energy and motivation.
dani
ps I check in on your craft blog occasionally and think that you must be wonder woman if you can get so much done when you have no motivation!
I am so happy for you and Terry and the boys!
Hopefully it is a cute little Girl for you
I'm excited for you guys! Glad to hear your feeling better!
YEAH!! That is so exciting! Boy do I feel like a slacker in the kid department. I had kept up with everyone and now everyone is passing me up!:) I am glad you are feeling well, and I will hope for a little girl for you, although your boys are dang cute!!
Oh Yay! Congrats!
Well, I'll-be-darn! Congrats! Maybe since you've felt better with this one, it's a sign it's a girl.
Congrats! So happy for you!
Yea for you! I am so excited for you! Maybe since it's all been so different for you you'll get a little girl to dress all cute and make bows and dresses for! Congrats again!
congratulations! Maybe since you are feeling so different, it will be a little girl! And I just noticed that someone above said the same thing...so it's gonna happen:)
Congratulations, Kaysi!!! So excited for you!
Congratulations! so glad you are feeling well and that baby is being kind to momma!!
yea for you guys! #4 is just as fun as the rest:)
OOOh! Legs together!!?? Thats a good sign. All my girls had their legs together...my boy...he wanted to show it off. Good luck and Congrats!
Congratulations Kaysi! I hope all goes well for your wonderful "not-so-little" family! I think about you and your family often, I feel badly that I'm really busy. By the time I think about you it's like 9:00 my time. Just know that I am so happy for you all! ~Bean
Looks like you guys have been having so much fun lately with the zoo and swimming!! Congratulations on the baby, that is so neat!! Hope you are feeling great and that everything goes well!
Post a Comment