This past week I have had strep throat. This is my first time having it and it just kicked my butt!! I was drained, my energy level was on empty. I couldn't swallow and so it was hard to eat and that led to less energy. I felt really bad because Terry would have to put in a 12 hour day at work and then come home and deal with the kids. One day he even took all four of them to McDonalds so I could just relax for a moment.
I'm starting to feel better now, so hopefully I will have much more energy to deal what I need to do around the house and with the kids. I just really hope that the next 12 weeks is much better than the first one!
1 comment:
Hope it goes by fast for you guys. It is so hard when you feel like you have to do it all by yourself. It should be a rule that mom's don't get sick. It stinks that when we are sick we don't get a break we still have to be mom, and take care of everything. Glad you are feeling better!
Post a Comment