Today is the last Saturday that Terry has off for awhile. It's really sad to think that for the next 3 months, he will be working 6 days a week and not get any days off (except Sunday). I'm pretty nervous about tax season this year, I just don't feel as strong and up for the challenge like I usually do. It might be because I have so much going on that stresses me out already, that the thought of having to do more really scares me. We will get through it though, we always do, it's just the anticipation is killing me!
I always feel so bad for Terry, he just so exhausted from the stress and time at work. He'll be going in around 5 each morning and working about 11 hours in the days. Hopefully the boys will start sleeping better at night so he can get as much sleep as he can.
So wish us luck, because this is definitely going to be a hard three months for us!!
1 comment:
I think it's important to remember to just relax. Joy, in it's simplest form, comes when we realize that although the trials we are going through can tax our souls greatly, we are always in the loving and capable hands of our Heavenly Father. We might want to be supermom and superwife, and do it all. But the reality is that our children will survive if they eat pb&j for lunch and our husbands will still love us if we don't do the laundry for a week. Simplicity is key. (sorry for the super long comment. i feel opinionated today)
Post a Comment