Today is the first day of tax season (Terry didn't have to work on Saturday!!!). He got up at 4:00 this morning and made it there by 4:30. I know that his days are going to be long and tedious. I really just feel so bad for him. I know what it's like to wake up that early, but I don't know what it's like to do it everyday for three months or have to use my brain the whole day! He's amazing for doing it!
In other news, I'm having a
HUGE giveaway this week on my
craft blog! One person will win a Silhouette machine! I really want someone I know to win, so the more people I know sign up, the higher the chances will be. So go over there and enter to win! :)

They are also having a great promotion this week on premium vinyl and the machine. You can get the machine, 2 rolls of vinyl, 1 roll of transfer tape and a home decor cd all for $225. It's normally $395! Premium vinyl is 25% off this week too. Sale ends January 22. All you have to do is enter the code "SIMPLE" at checkout.
No comments:
Post a Comment