Happy Birthday to Kanyon!! He is now a 6 year old and he is growing too fast! He is getting so big and so smart! He has become a very good reader, he can read "Go Dog Go" all by himself. He is doing GREAT in school, he is way above average and he loves every minute of it. Kanyon is such a good boy and is so sweet, just yesterday I watched him hold the door open for his old speech teacher. We love him so much and he is a blessing in our life!
1 day old
6 months
1 year
18 months
2 years
2 1/2 years
3 years
3 1/2 years
4 years
4 1/2 years
I can't believe he's 6 today!!
He's a goof!
2 comments:
WOW! Time flies! He is SO big now! He's cute in all the pics, but the 18 months one is especially adorable. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Kanyon!
Kaysi, I can't believe you have a six year old!! Wow!! Hope that you all had a lovely day!!!!
Post a Comment