Lately, Keyne has not kept his diaper on. He would go outside with clothes on and then come in with no pants or diaper on. He's been doing that for about a week now. He would say that he needed to go pee and then just sit on the toilet, play with the TP and then flush the toilet. Well this week, he made the break through and actually went. Not once, but four times in a day. So the following day (yesterday) I decided to just try him in underwear. Well he did great! He only had one accident the whole day and that was outside. Keyne just wants to be like his brothers and be a big boy. I'm so impressed with him! It's definitely a lot more work for me. I have to drop everything and help him go. He likes to go so much that he goes into the bathroom every 5 to 10 minutes and tries to go. Sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't. So we are day 2 of potty training and he is doing very well! It's so crazy to see him in big boy underwear!!
Friday, April 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Isn't it great when they potty-train themselves? Matt was about the same age when he did it, too.
Way to go Kenye! Jonah practically did the same thing, potty trained himself! It was wonderful!!! And I just love little boys in big boy underwear! It's sooo cute! lol
Wow, Wow, WOW! That's amazing. I'm dreading potty training Nash. I think I'm going to just stick with the diapers for a while.
Post a Comment