Life has been really crazy lately (that's why there has been a lack of posts). We had been planning on going up to Boise to visit my parents since April but some things happened and we decided that we shouldn't go. Well Thursday afternoon (June 23) we decided that we needed a break from all the chaos and a vacation, so we decided to go to Boise. We left on Friday (the following day) and stayed for about 10 days. It was awesome and I'm so glad that we decided to do it because we really needed a break from life!
We got to see a ton of people on the trip. We stopped by Laramie and saw Terry's sister Chelsea and her husband Tommy. Then we stayed in Utah with Terry's sister Ashley. Terry's parents and other sister Cassie just happened to be in town, so we got to see them too!! It was so much fun. There were 8 little boys running around and then Tasyn :).
On our way to Boise, we stopped in Twin Falls and took a hike at the Shoshone Falls. Here's are the only pictures I took of the week (Terry took more)
We had a great week! It was so much fun to see everyone and the boys had a blast. Kanyon and Tyce got to spend the night at their cousins house and they played with them non-stop. It's fun to see all of the nieces and nephews that I took care of, take care of my kids :).
One night we had a girls' night out. We went and had pedicures done and then ate at Panda Express and just talked. It was wonderful!!! I wish that every night could be girls' night out! :)
One day we even with tubing down a creek (more like a river) in Kuna. I can't say that is was really fun but definitely interesting :). And I can't say it was fun because I was freezing the whole time and I hit a whole rock and flipped. But it was sure nice to spend the time with family.
Well that was our trip in a nutshell. It's nice to be home. Now it's time to unpack and get back to the craziness of life.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you guy shad such a fabulous time! We wish we coulda been there with you!
Post a Comment