Monday, July 25, 2011

Trying to stay busy

It has now been a full week that Terry has been in Utah. I wish I could say that it has been easy and we haven't had any problems at all, but I can't it. It has been better than I expected though. The days are long and we try to stay busy. We have to get out of the house at least once a day, just to stay sane. We definitely have been staying busy, here are a few things that we have done:
-had a friend stay the night
-sold Terry's car
-swimming lessons
-playgroup
-hanging out at people's houses
-library
-talking to Terry on the phone to figure out where we are going to live


We did a few other things too. Well yesterday was a long day for us because we couldn't just go to the store or get out. So we whipped out the train tracks and the Kinect and played the day away. The boys have been playing with the trains for awhile now. They all seem to like them a lot! Here are them making tunnels for the trains.



Yesterday I took all of the kids to church and even had to sing in Sacrament meeting. Church went okay, they were pretty loud in Sacrament meeting. Then I volunteered to be in charge of nursery until we move (the leaders just moved to OK). It's amazing how long two hours can be when you're surrounded by little two year olds!

I'm so glad that this is the last week that Terry has to be in Utah. It will be nice to get him home. He'll work here until Aug. 22nd and then we'll have a week to pack up and be gone by Aug. 29th. I have a feeling it's going to be a busy month!\

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Come up and visit our park! Brink Amber and we'll make a morning of it! I would love it :D