This weekend we were able to go to the Gardner family reunion for Terry’s dad’s family. They have one every year but this was the first year that we were close enough to head up there. It was so much fun and great to finally meet some of Terry’s aunts and uncles and cousins. We went up on Friday and went to lava hot springs (I forgot my camera). And then Saturday we all got together for the a big lunch!
Here’s a picture of the whole group (the only one I got was blurry….)
And here is a picture of 10 of the 12 kids.
I’m sure to a lot of people going to this reunion for the first time would be overwhelming…. there were a lot of people there but they are a LOT quieter than my family reunions….
Our family with grandma and grandpa and Brady
The kids had a BLAST playing with all the cousins. When it was time to go, Kanyon was so sad. Here’s Keyne and Ethan climbing through the tables.
Kanyon playing with Brady
Tyce playing with Brady
Tasyn playing football with Amber (Sheri’s daughter…. I think).
Keyne trying to take out the door stop, I don’t know what his obsession with those are.
When I took this picture, I thought great lots of kids together at once. Then I realized what they were doing and I had to be an adult and supervise…. so I did put an end to it, after I got the picture.
We sure love having family around, it’s so much fun!!
1 comment:
It looks like a blast!! Wish we could have made it...
Post a Comment