I just wanted to let everyone know that I am doing MUCH better than before. I don't feel depressed anymore and things are going better for me. I'm still not super excited about pregnancy but at least I'm not as mad at the world as I was before.
So here is the update:
I'm now in the third trimester

When I saw this cute little guy, for the first time I got a little excited. It looks just like my kids, the low cheeks, the round head, and the ears. I'm starting to get a little more prepared for the arrival of #5, but not nearly as much as I usually do. I have a feeling the last month is going to be crazy.

When I went in to get another ultrasound (3 weeks ago) the placenta previa was fine, it had moved up enough. But then they told me that I had protein in my urine, so I got scheduled to come back in two weeks. A couple days before the appointment, the kids decided that they wanted to go a little hike. Do you see them at the very top of the hill?
Well I had to go get them, so I went up the hill and then they wanted to hike more and I was feeling fine, so we did. Then we went to go get the mail, which is 1/4 mile one way. On the way back, I could really feel it. My body had had enough and my stomach started to tighten and cramp up (not contractions). Well then it just got worse as the night went on. And in the morning I woke up nauseous and crampy, so we went into the doctor to get checked out. Everything was good and they monitored me and everything checked out (including my glucose and protein in urine).

I have also been going to the chiropractor once a week for my hip, because it was so out that it just hurt to walk. It got so bad that one day I couldn't even take care of the kids. I even bought a cane to help me walk. It still hurts but not nearly as bad and going to the chiropractor helps a ton!
In other news, last weekend we went up to Rapid City for a little vacation. It was so much fun to just get out of the house and go and play. We stayed at the hotel with the Watiki indoor water park and the kids loved that. My favorite part was all of the shopping. I found some really amazing deals and it makes me miss shopping...
here are some of the things I got:
Shoes for Tasyn that were $3, with BOGO so they ended up being like $2.50. $1 hats for Tasyn. Candlesticks for my living room and $6 skinnies.

I also bought some shoes for 70% off!

We even went to Chuck E Cheese, it was just a fun weekend!

Last week the boys had their parent teacher conferences and both got straight A's for the two quarters. Both of their teachers said that they are doing very well. Tyce is really opening up and talking with the class. Kanyon is doing well and is now doing 3rd grade math and reading. I was very proud of my boys!
And just for fun, here is my at 27 weeks for the last three pregnancies.
3 comments:
Glad you're feeling better. Looks like your Rapid trip was a success.
I'm so glad you're feeling better! Hearing about your Rapid City trip makes me think of meeting you guys there in October. It was so fun! We need to plan another reunion.
Whew--I'm so glad you are doing better in every way!! Sunshine really helps I think!
Every now and then I just have to go shopping--don't even have to find anything--just go look. That's what garage sales do for me. Norma and I went to one the other day!!! It was cold and we didn't find anything too exciting but just to go was so neat! Spring is creeping up here--the snow is almost melted; Dennis has golfed the last two days. I'm supposed to be pruning the fruit trees this week--spring is coming!!
We are planning to drive there when you think the baby might be coming and stay through as long as you need.
Post a Comment