Koy and I got visitors today!! It was so nice to see these cute faces today!! I have missed them! They were all so excited to meet their baby brother! They all did great holding him and I think that he loved it!

Tasyn looks so grown up now. She loved holding him though.

I think that Keyne is going to be a great big brother, he did great holding him and wanted to hold him more and more.

Tyce has been asking about his brother non stop. Koy looks the most like Tyce, that's for sure!

Kanyon was excited to see him little brother. He is just full of questions and so curious to learn about him.
1

Our first family picture! We are a family of 7!

Terry with his baby!

The kids got really bored at the hospital. It's a small room for four crazy kids. So they played with the bed, making it go up and down. At one point I was afraid that they broke the bed....

Grandma and Grandpa are here!! Grandma made Koy a sweet little blanket.

We are doing good here. I'm definitely ready to go home, I miss my family! Tomorrow morning we get to go home :)
1 comment:
So happy for you and your sweet family! Such a happy bunch! Congrats!!
Post a Comment