Yesterday I went to a doctor's appointment and finally got to talk to a real doctor! She is a tempt though, so no dates were actually made but at least she agreed with me and told me that I would be induced by at least 39 weeks. But I do go in on Tuesday to talk to one of the regular doctors and hopefully we can actually set an induction date and get this baby out of me!
Every time I go I get to do the monitor and then an ultrasound to check my fluids. After leaving the last appointment and them telling I should come back in 3 days because the baby didn't "pass" the monitor, it was a little nerve racking. I knew that the baby was moving just fine but at the same time, I was a little nervous. So I was glad when he did great on the monitor this time and had lots movements and ranges in his heart rate. I took this picture to show the awesome contraction that I had. If you've followed my blog, you know that every pregnancy I have a ton of contractions at the end. They get exhausting. They hurt, they are annoying and they are frequent. It's just something that I have to deal with.

I did get checked and there is at least more progress. At 35 weeks I was at a 1 and 25% effaced. Yesterday I was at a "good" 2 and 50-75% effaced. I get stuck at a 2, that's what happened with Tasyn. I was a 2 and 75% when I was 34 weeks and then got stuck. Had lots of contractions but she never dropped and then had to get induced at 39 weeks.
I could go into labor any day, I went in with Keyne at 38 weeks but I could just be stuck. Who knows. All I know is that the end is in sight. I can start counting down the days to 39 weeks. The best part is that my parents come on Monday night, so I just need to get through this weekend and then they will be here for 3 weeks. Yay!
In other news, I got an awesome new laptop so I can start blogging in bed :). Maybe I'll start updating this blog more because I spend a lot of time in bed, wasting time away. I've been really enjoying my craft blog lately. Some days it is what gets me through the day. It gives me something to do and something to look forward too. Because let's be honest, I'm not a country girl and living in the country is hard on me.
In other news, I got an awesome new laptop so I can start blogging in bed :). Maybe I'll start updating this blog more because I spend a lot of time in bed, wasting time away. I've been really enjoying my craft blog lately. Some days it is what gets me through the day. It gives me something to do and something to look forward too. Because let's be honest, I'm not a country girl and living in the country is hard on me.

I have been decorating my house and things like that lately, so you should really go check out what I've been doing. Maybe I'll post some pictures on here too for the people that don't read my blog :)
Since I have realized that I am only going to have one girl,she is going to get lots of fun girly stuff. And I'm going to have fun with her! It's going to be hard growing up with 4 brothers. I love doing her hair and dressing her up in cute dresses. She already has a great boot collection too :)

2 comments:
Glad you're getting to the end. Are you just a little bit sad though that it will be your last pregnancy? Since I'm not sure I'll get to be pregnant again, I'm sad I didn't savor my last pregnancy more.
It's always so nice when you get to the end! I hate being pregnant, but I LOVE the end result! :-)
Post a Comment