Friday, May 17, 2013

Koy's blessing

The same weekend has we had Kanyon's baptism, we had Koy's blessing.  I figured since we had both sets of grandparents here it was a good time to do both.  It was a hectic day, church always seems to be hectic.  Koy wasn't super happy and I didn't want to let me take good pictures of him.  I told him that he'd better get used to taking pictures with me being his mom :).

I wanted to make all the kids matching clothes.  So here he is sporting his new tie.  

And here is he in the blessing outfit.  

Here is a picture of everyone after the blessing.  

And here are my 5 kids!!

Of course we had to get a couple pictures of him with his parents :)


Terry did a good job on his blessing.  He talked about how he will be a peace mediator in our family.  And that he will be loved and happy in our family.  I'm glad that he is a part of our family.  He is such a sweet addition to it!

No comments: