Wednesday, May 22, 2013

One Month

This cute little guy is one month old today!  I can't believe that he's already a month old.  He is really starting to put on the weight and getting bigger.  He is now 7 pounds 7 ounces and 21 inches.  He is starting to be more awake and alert.  Too bad he likes to be awake in the middle of the night still.  He really likes to be held and wrapped, so he doesn't get much ground time (plus I'm afraid that he will get stepped on).    

He is getting closer and closer to smiling.  I can tell that he wants to, just hasn't figured it out yet.  I love that he still has so much hair.  By this time, all the other kids' hair starts to fall out.  So I am hoping that it doesn't fall out.  

I had to take all 5 kids to the doctors appointment.  It took 5 hours.  Luckily the kids did well.  Kanyon was super helpful and the rest of them did good because I bribed them with candy and donuts :).  We are adjusting to having the 5 kids.  Days are long and hard but they are getting better.  Everyone is in that "trying" stage.  By the end of the day both Terry and I are exhausted.  

No comments: