Sunday, October 18, 2009

My boys are growing up!

I have noticed that I have been a little selfish lately and blogging about myself and all my projects but I haven't talked about my kids lately. So here is a post just about them.

Kanyon:
Kanyon is getting so big and learning so much. He loves school and amazes me everyday with how much he knows. He really loves to draw right now and will stay up at night drawing us pictures. He is getting really good at writing and coloring. He plays so well with his brothers and is a great big brother to them!

Tyce:
Tyce is just full of energy and personality. He loves people right now and really wants to be with them at all times. He still wants to do whatever Kanyon is doing and be as big as him. He talks so well and some of the things that he says just puts a smile on my face! He knows a couple of colors, how to count, his shapes and a couple of letters. He is definitely our busy boy!

Keyne:
My little content boy that would just lay or sit in one spot and just smile is no more. He is very mobile and all over the place. He loves that he can crawl and wants to keep up with his brothers. His favorite places to crawl are the bathroom, the boys' rooms and the top of the stairs (we need to put up a gate). He keeps me on my toes, I can't leave him alone in a room. He is starting to pull himself up on things, therefore he has lots of bumps on his head :).


Here are a couple more pictures just because I like my boys :)

5 comments:

Pat Newton said...

Darling Pictures!!! They are growing up! Tell them all I love them. Give them a hug for me.

Matt and Jess said...

Your little boys are just so cute!! I can't believe how big Keyne is!! Love the pictures!

Joe and Cassie said...

Your boys are so cute!! I love seeing pictures of them and can't wait to see them in person!!

The Fischer Family said...

What darling little guys! You guys make some pretty babies :)

Kimberly said...

What fun pics! You sound so happy and your boys sound great!! Glad things are going so well!