Thursday, October 8, 2009

Real Estate

Lately I have been really interested in real estate, I have always loved looking at houses for sale and seeing the different houses and set ups. Well this week I have become a "fake realtor." We have a couple of families that are looking for buying a house and so I have been on the look out for houses that are for sale by owner. It is a major seller market right now, so any house that is good and priced right is going to go fast. Because I am the crazy person that I am, whenever I see a house for sale, I call the number and set up appointments to see the house. I have done this for three houses lately. I love going in and looking but feel a little weird that this isn't for me. I give my opinion of the houses and one time I even took pictures. I really felt like an agent when one of the sellers called me to pass along a message to one of our friends. So if anyone needs a "fake realtor" just let me know :)

No comments: