Sunday, October 11, 2009

Nasty Bug

There is a nasty bug going around town and unfortunately we have caught it. It has been a flu and cold combo and not a very fun virus. The boys got it at the beginning of the week and just as they were getting better and getting more energy, Terry and I got it. It is never fun to be sick but it sure is hard to have both parents sick at the same time and the kids wanting attention and full of energy.

Whenever I get what the kids have I'm always amazed that they still want to smile and play while sick. I just want to sleep and do nothing and you rarely see a smile on my face. Kids are amazing like that. Well I'm off to relax so we all can get better soon!

3 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

Oh how awful! I hope you all feel better soon!

Anna Beal said...

Sooo not fun.

Kori said...

Get well soon and start up your million projects again! (Ya know, I live vicariously through you, right?!)