This Sunday as we were traveling back from Gillette, we noticed that the car was a little shaky, so we were constantly checking the front tire each time we stopped. About 10 minutes north of Denver, the tire burst and we were on the side of the road changing it for about 45 minutes. The scariest part of it all was being on I-25 and all the cars zooming by. Luckily Terry knew exactly what to do and was able to change the tire without any problems. We drove all the spare for another 5 hours and finally got all 4 tires changed today.
I'm so grateful that they weren't worse problems and that Terry was there to handle it. He's awesome and I'm so grateful that he has knowledge about cars. Luckily the blow out wasn't horrible and we didn't lose control and were able to pull over just fine. Now let's hope that it is a few more years until we have car problems again!
2 comments:
I'm so glad it wasn't worse! Blowouts can be bad!
Yeah, we are no stranger to car problems. We just figure it's one of our "lots" in life. 2 days before Christmas, we had a leak that cost over $600. There went the Christmas budget!
Post a Comment