Saturday, December 5, 2009

Santa Claus is coming to town

Last night we had our ward Christmas party. It was so much fun and a great turnout! A jolly old man came to visit and I was in charge of taking pictures of all the kids, so I got some of my boys with Santa. Santa decided to shave this Christmas because of global warming :). Kanyon of course loved him and told him that he wants a chain saw, Tyce wouldn't look at him and just gave me dirty looks the whole time and Keyne wasn't sure about him.
After Santa there was a little dance. I always forget how much I love to dance! I was so much fun, too bad I was the only adult dancing at times! Good thing I don't care if I look like an idiot and just have fun. At one point there were 7 or 8 kids around me wanting me to dance with them. They wore me out that's for sure! What a fun night we all had!

3 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

OK, that look on Tyce's face is hilarious! What fun! We haven't seen Santa yet, but we'll be going soon! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Danielle said...

I remember you on the dance floor! Shake it up lady! I always wished I could do the swing dancing like you :)

Anna Beal said...

They still believed it was Santa with no bierd???? What an imagination!